Recently I found myself at the tucked-away, private, lovely, underneath the Redwoods, Highlands Resort, in Guerneville, CA, where Specials abound- for example, all Winter long, one can “stay 3 and pay 2″. I took a tour of the romantic cabins, scattered among the Redwoods and gardens, the inviting swimming pool and spa just steps away. I was particularly intrigued with their Redwood Grove Fairy Circle of Trees where spa offerings are available as well as inside the dedicated bungalow for full massage, treatments and such. Very spiritual, very relaxing.
Very friendly, savvy Innkeeper Lynnette tells me that:
- Most of the guests (about 98%) are Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered and Bi-sexual.
- YOU do not need to be G, L, T or B – we are very “straight-friendly”. You just need to be comfortable around folks who are.
- We allow clothing optional (nude) sunbathing at our pool and hot tub.
- Our resort is an Adult Environment and as such, not appropriate for children most of the time. If you will be traveling with children under age 18, and still wish to stay with us or if you would like a referral to another gay friendly/child friendly place to stay, please contact us.
- We have several pet-friendly cabins and our pet policy is explained on our “Policies” page.
- Guest Rooms are TV free zones.
Secluded, private resort, great innkeepers who are concierge who will assist in arranging spa,winery, recreation and restaurant reservations; this place is totally chilling, relaxing under the Redwood trees!
I love their WPA/National Parks-reminiscent logo- to follow here.
Here’ s looking at you, kids.